GOING TO THE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND SHOW AT GIANTS STADIUM?
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS ON PARKING, WILL CALL, NJ TRANSIT, AND GENERAL ADMISSION POLICIES.
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band will be performing full album sequences during all 5 shows at Giants Stadium.
Sept. 30 - Born To Run
Oct. 2 - Darkness On the Edge of Town
Oct. 3 - Born in the USA
Oct. 8 - Born to Run
Oct. 9 - Born in the USA
The classic albums will be played in their entirety during each show along with songs from other albums.
- Dates are September 30, October 2-3, 8-9, 2009
- Parking lots open at 1 PM for all 5 show
- General Admission line is gate B
- Stadium gates open at 6:00 PM
- Show time is 7:30 PM
GETTING TO THE STADIUM
Everyone attending the Springsteen concerts will be able to park their vehicles on-site at the Meadowlands Sports Complex. Offsite parking that is utilized for Giants and Jets games will not be used for these concerts.
ALL TICKET HOLDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CAR POOL, USE NJ TRANSIT RAIL OR BUS SERVICE, ARRIVE EARLY AND ALLOW EXTRA TRAVEL TIME TO THE MEADOWLANDS SPORTS COMPLEX.
TAKE THE BUS OR NEW MEADOWLANDS RAIL SERVICE
Springsteen fans now have 2 NJ TRANSIT travel options to Giants Stadium – take the #351 Special Event Express Bus or take the train! The New Meadowlands Rail Line is the newest option to get to and from the Springsteen concerts. Operated by NJ TRANSIT, trip time to Giants Stadium is just a short 10 minutes from the Frank R. Lautenberg Station at Secaucus Junction. For schedule and fare information, visit www.njtransit.com/meadowlands
FARMERS AGAINST HUNGER
Food Drive and Pit Pass Raffle extended for final 2 shows
Bring 5 Items of Non Perishable Food – Enter to Win Access to the Pit!
Farmers Against Hunger is collecting food at the final 2 shows (Oct. 8 and 9), and ticket holders who bring five or more items will have the chance to win access to the pit. There will be a winner each of the 2 nights.
Farmers Against Hunger is a grassroots program that has grown steadily since 1996. Today the program collects and delivers approximately 1.5 million lbs. of fresh food each year at no cost to recipient organizations. This food is delivered to local community organizations with a meal or pantry program, soup kitchens and the state's major food banks. The requests for food from hunger-relief organizations has risen steadily over the past 18 months, and the requests for help always surpass the supply of food. The new client standing in a food line looks just like us.
Here’s How it Works:
1. For every five (5) food items you bring, you will get one (1) raffle ticket for a chance to be upgraded to the pit for you and a guest. (10 items=2 raffle tickets, 15 items=3 raffle tickets, etc). Donations under 5 items are still appreciated but you will not receive a raffle ticket.
2. Donations can be dropped off at the Farmers Against Hunger truck at gate D - beginning at 4 PM and at collection bins at gates A, B, & C beginning at 5:30 PM.
3. Please bring non-perishable food items (example: peanut butter, tuna fish, canned meats, soups, or pasta). Food cannot be accepted that is in glass containers or wrapped in cellophane.
4. Before the concert starts, a representative of Farmers Against Hunger will announce the winning raffle ticket number on stage. The winner and a guest will have access to the pit (if they choose to go) no matter what type of ticket they have.